Start a (more) environmentally conscious lifestyle today with a safety razor!
With the Bambooya safety razor you shave much closer to the skin than when using a disposable blade. This reduces the risk of skin irritation and ingrown hairs. A closer shave also means you need to shave less often!
The unisex safety razor has a closed comb and a secure screw closure. The blade can be easily replaced by unscrewing the head. This set includes 20 stainless steel razor blades.
All advantages at a glance:
– Sustainable , the handle is made of bamboo, the blades of stainless steel, 100% plastic free.
– Affordable , the razor blades are cheaper than the cartridge systems of well-known brands.
The handle can last a lifetime with normal use!
– Better shave , smoother skin, less skin irritation, shave less often.
– Easy and safe , replace the blades safely by unscrewing the head from the 3-piece screw cap.
– Universal , blades from other brands fit on the system.
In the package:
– 1x Bambooya Safety Razor with bamboo handle
– 20x platinum stainless steel blades
Note: Since bamboo is a natural product, the color of the handle may differ slightly.
Bonus tip: Add our awesome Otello after shave cream by Cinque Sensi to your order to complete your new shaving routine. Looking for a nice gift? Check out our Safety Razor Starterskit! All available in Bluehouse
How product is made
The product is 100% plastic free. The handle is made of bamboo – one of the fastest growing plants on earth – and is very stable in the hand.
How to use
Using the Bambooya Safety Razor:
Tip: If it is your first shave with a Safety Razor, familiarize yourself with the blade by starting to shave on the simpler areas (e.g. on the legs). As soon as you understand the effect, you can shave the more sensitive areas.
- Make sure the skin area to be shaved is clean. Use warm/lukewarm water for this. Use shaving cream, this ensures less shaving resistance.
- Make sure you hold the Bambooya Safety Razor firmly.
- Hold the razor at an angle (30 degrees) so that the side of the blade touches your skin and pull the skin down taut with your other hand as well. This ensures the closest shave.
- You get the best result by moving the Bambooya Safety Razor with smooth, small movements in the direction of the hair. Make sure you clean the razor sufficiently and get rid of the hair residue during the shave.
- Finish the shave by rinsing the shaved skin surface and then drying it. Tip: use a lotion for moisturizing skin and an extra soft feeling.
With Bambooya we hope to contribute to a sustainable world. If you are not satisfied with your Bambooya purchase, simply return it.