Calendula + lavender
Specific treatment for men’s facial skin, to be used after shaving to soothe the skin or for daily use to moisturise. Extracts of calendula and lavender promote a healing and protective action, while borage oil invigorates the face making it softer and smoother. Alcohol-free, it does not irritate and is therefore also suitable for sensitive skin, which tends to redden easily after shaving.
- Borage oil: rich in vitamin E and vitamin A, helps in the production of collagen – fights skin dehydration
- Shea Butter: stimulates collagen production – improves skin elasticity – ideal for skin irritated by redness
- Macadamia oil: Moisturising – healing and anti-aging properties – high in vitamin E – reduces inflammation
- Mango butter: helps soften skin – high in vitamin C and E – protects skin from environmental stressors such as sunlight and pollution
- Hyaluronic acid: smoothes and rejuvenates the skin – anti wrinkle
- Calendula extract: soothing properties – anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Mallow extract: anti-inflammatory – soothing properties
- Lavender essential oil: calming and soothing properties
- Panthenol: anti-inflammatory – regenerating – soothing
- Vitamin E: has an antioxidant action – fights the free radicals responsible for skin aging
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
How product is made
Aqua, Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene.
Made in Italy
How to use
After shaving, apply a few drops on the face with a light gentle massage.
Suitable for oil-prone, dry, combination, normal, and sensitive skin.