CHOOSE A TOPIC
Choose a topic
We get information about you in a range of ways.
01. Information you give us.
We collect and store personal information you directly provide us as a part of the registration process on our site or other processes such as subscription to a newsletter, product enquiry or contacting us.
- Nickname or pseudonym.
- Complete name and photo.
- Contact information (telephone number, address, e-mail address).
- Payment information.
- Information about the device through which you access from and IP address.
- Information about your location.
- Certain information about the activity and preferences of users and visitors within our website and the apps of our services.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
If you sign up as a seller, we may collect certain business information about you also, such as:
- Work contact information
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Brand Name
- Tax Number
- Chamber of Commerce Number
- Business Address
- Sustainability Certifications
02. Information we get from others.
We may get information about you from third-party sources as:
- Payment information
- Shipping and Delivery information
We may add this to information directly provided by you in this Site.
03. Information automatically collected.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your login device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, language, clicks, Google Analytics, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
By using the following techniques, we ensure, for example, that:
- You do not always receive or have to enter the same information when you visit our webshop;
- We can offer you special functionalities such as the wish list or your shopping cart;
- We can measure how our webshop is used to understand and learn how to improve consumers and vendors experience;
- We can measure whether (and how) our communication is read to improve it;
- We can show you advertisements and recommendations based on your interests;
- We can recognize which device you use when you visit us;
- We can register or have registered how often an advertisement is shown in order to better tailor the advertisements to your needs and interests and prevent you from seeing the same advertisement over and over again.
All the items mentioned before are used to improve user experience and demands.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- to provide the best sales platform for brands to deliver products to customers in connection with transactions they request.
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- to communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
For buyers. As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with advertising focused on your interests so you can have a tailored experience which may result in money and time savings for you. All information collected by us is done with legitimate interest.
For Sellers. We use your Personal Information to provide news about our new tools or system upgrades and promotions for your Store. Additionally we use your product’s information to advertise to our community via mailing, social media, website, among other communication media. All actions taken by Bluehouse are focused on the legitimate interests of providing the best means for sellers to reach a wider audience and the best sales platform and communication platform.
Information Choices and Changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “Unsubscribe.” If you unsubscribe, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, unsubscribe of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Errors, Innaccurancies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take steps to help protect personal information. Bluehouse can’t fully prevent security risks, such in extreme cases.