A combination of orange and lavender with a twist of patchouli has a deeper, longer-lasting scent. Purifying activated charcoal is combined with a natural indigo powder as a colorant in the Lopapeysa soap.
All Lopapeysa soaps are plastic-free, plant-based, and handmade making every soap bar unique varying in design and weight, while carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients have a skin-nourishing and regenerative effect. A recycled paper packaging has an environmental fact written related to the soap theme. Lopapeysa soap is not tested on animals nor contains any animal-origin ingredients.
Lopapeysa is a traditional Icelandic wool sweater and one of many patterns is reflected in this soap. White represents the ice, blue the ocean and glaciers, and grey the basalt and volcanic ash.
Made in the Netherlands.
Always keep the soap in a dry place after use.
How product is made
Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate*, Sodium Sweet Almondate, Sodium Apricot Kernelate, Sodium Sunflowerate*, Sodium Castorate*, Sodium Chloride, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, Pogostemon cablin oil*, Indigofera tinctoria (indigo) powder, Charcoal powder, linalool**, geraniol**, limonene*
**naturally present in essential oil
All Soypa soaps comply with the EU Directive on cosmetic products and were assessed according to the EU regulations by the certified chemist.
In case of pregnancy, potential allergies, or any other condition, consult with your doctor before using the product.
About the ingredients:
Soypa handmade soaps contain carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients with skin nourishing and regenerative effects.
- Sweet almond oil* contains vitamin A and E, omega-3 fatty acids, and zinc. It has anti-inflammatory properties, improves skin tone, and helps with dry skin.
- Apricot kernel oil* is rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, and E and oleic and linoleic acids. It is moisturizing and has soothing and regenerative properties.
- Castor oil* contains linoleic acid which acts as a humectant to retain skin moisture. It stimulates tissue growth and reduces inflammation.
- Coconut oil* is high in lauric and linoleic acids, which hydrate and protect the skin. It reduces inflammation and increases collagen production.
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant due to the high content of vitamins A, D, E, and K, which provide a moisturizing effect for the skin.
- Shea butter* has a moisturizing effect on the skin due to the content of linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. These acids restore lipids and retain skin moisture. It is anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties due to the significant levels of vitamins A and E.
- Sunflower oil* has a high content of antioxidant vitamin E, and linoleic acid which maintains the skin’s natural barrier and improves hydration.
- Sea salt contains several skin-healing minerals, including sodium, magnesium, calcium, and potassium which absorb toxins and promote skin regeneration.
- Activated charcoal cleans the impurities and reduces the pore size. It is suitable for any skin type.