Starter Kit Sustainable Shaving. In this combi deal you will find everything you need to make the switch to sustainable shaving!
This package consists of the Bambooya Safety Razor Chrome-Bamboo with protective cap and our favorite shaving soap from TotaalShea with bentonite clay and lemon balm hydrolate.
This shaving soap is perfect in combination with a Bambooya Safety Razor. This Natural Shaving Soap puts an end to irritated skin after shaving. Because of the Bentonite clay, the razor glides smoothly over the skin and it also ensures a clean and smooth result.
Do you often suffer from wounds after a shave? The lemon balm hydrolate in this soap softens the skin and helps wounds to heal faster.
The scent of the soap is a combination of essential oils of cedarwood, pine, eucalyptus, lavender and rosemary.
The shaving soap is perfect for both men and women. You can even share it in the bathroom! For shaving underarms, legs and arms, you can rub the soap directly over the skin to release foam. It is best to use a shaving bowl for shaving the face.
How product is made
The product is 100% plastic free. The handle is made of bamboo – one of the fastest growing plants on earth – and is very stable in the hand.
- Protective Cap
- Animal testing free
Shavin Soap Helemaal Shea Ingredients: saponified coconut oil*, saponified olive oil, saponified sunflower oil, glycerine, water, saponified cocoa butter*, saponified castor oil, lemon balm hydrolate*, bentonite clay, oat flour, essential oil of rosemary, cedarwood, pine, eucalyptus and lavender. INCI: Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Olivate, sodium sunflowerseedate, glycerin, aqua, Sodium cocoa butterate*, Sodium Castorate, Melissa officinalis*, bentonite, avena sativa (oat) meal, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) flower oil, Juniperus Virginiana (cedar wood ) oil, Pinus Sylvestris (pine) oil, Eucalyptus Globulus oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, linalool**, geraniol**, limonene**.
*Organic, **Naturally present in essential oil
How to use
Using the Bambooya Safety Razor:
Tip: If it is your first shave with a Safety Razor, familiarize yourself with the blade by starting to shave on the simpler areas (e.g. on the legs). As soon as you understand the effect, you can shave the more sensitive areas.
- Make sure the skin area to be shaved is clean. Use warm/lukewarm water for this. Use shaving cream, this ensures less shaving resistance.
- Make sure you hold the Bambooya Safety Razor firmly.
- Hold the razor at an angle (30 degrees) so that the side of the blade touches your skin and pull the skin down taut with your other hand as well. This ensures the closest shave.
- You get the best result by moving the Bambooya Safety Razor with smooth, small movements in the direction of the hair. Make sure you clean the razor sufficiently and get rid of the hair residue during the shave.
- Finish the shave by rinsing the shaved skin surface and then drying it. Tip: use a lotion for moisturizing skin and an extra soft feeling.
With Bambooya we hope to contribute to a sustainable world. If you are not satisfied with your Bambooya purchase, simply return it.