What you’ll get:
- 1x Safety Razor Chrome
- 1x Bamboo toothbrushes (4 pieces)
- 1x Laundry bag with washable cotton pads (16 pads (12 soft + 4 scrub)
- 20x Platinum stainless steel blades
With the Bambooya safety razor you shave much closer to the skin than when using a disposable blade. This reduces the risk of skin irritation and ingrown hairs. A closer shave also means you need to shave less often! The unisex safety razor has a closed comb and a secure screw closure. The blade can be easily replaced by unscrewing the head. This set includes 20 stainless steel razor blades.
The cotton balls are made of a combination of cotton and bamboo which feels velvety soft, also on the eyes and lips. The Bambooya pads can be washed in the washing machine at 40-60 degrees. Use the extra large 100% cotton laundry bag for this. This ensures that the pads are not damaged or lost in the washing machine. This also makes the cotton pads a cheaper and more sustainable alternative.
How environmentally friendly are the Bambooya pads?
The 100% biodegradable pads are made from organic bamboo and cotton. As the fastest growing grass species in the world, bamboo is naturally very strong, antibacterial and hypoallergenic. In addition, we now package all our products plastic-free!
New in our assortment, Bambooya bamboo toothbrushes!
These toothbrushes come in a set of 4 each packaged separately.
How product is made
The Safety Razor is 100% plastic free. The handle is made of bamboo – one of the fastest growing plants on earth – and is very stable in the hand.
The cotton pads are:
✓ 100% organic bamboo and cotton fibers
✓ Plastic free, Vegan & cruelty-free
✓ Zero waste
And the toothbrushes has a bamboo handle.
How to use
You can use the toothbrushes the same way you always been taught how to use them. Afterwards you can recycle them.
Using the Bambooya Safety Razor:
Tip: If it is your first shave with a Safety Razor, familiarize yourself with the blade by starting to shave on the simpler areas (e.g. on the legs). As soon as you understand the effect, you can shave the more sensitive areas.
- Make sure the skin area to be shaved is clean. Use warm/lukewarm water for this. Use shaving cream, this ensures less shaving resistance.
- Make sure you hold the Bambooya Safety Razor firmly.
- Hold the razor at an angle (30 degrees) so that the side of the blade touches your skin and pull the skin down taut with your other hand as well. This ensures the closest shave.
- You get the best result by moving the Bambooya Safety Razor with smooth, small movements in the direction of the hair. Make sure you clean the razor sufficiently and get rid of the hair residue during the shave.
- Finish the shave by rinsing the shaved skin surface and then drying it. Tip: use a lotion for moisturizing skin and an extra soft feeling.
With Bambooya we hope to contribute to a sustainable world. If you are not satisfied with your Bambooya purchase, simply return it.
The cotton pads:
Before using make-up remover or lotion, moisten the cotton balls first. As a result, less of your cleaning product is absorbed.
Do you use waterproof makeup? Then rinse the cotton balls before you put them in the washing machine, so the color stays better.
Wash the cotton wool in the supplied washing bag at 40-60 degrees machine wash. Then let them dry well.