The Dawa shoulder bag from Ecowings is completely handmade. The material of the bag is recycled rubber. The bag is suitable for both men and women. It has 2 compartments that can be closed with a zip.
Size: H26cm x W26cm x D3cm
- Material from recycled rubber
- Main compartment with 2 zippers lockable
- Separate compartment with zipper on the front
- Available with different color zipper
- Fixed shoulder strap, adjustable in length
- Made from recycled rubber from tyre tubes
- Handmade in India
How product is made
We make bags and accesories from truck inner tubes in India. By removing discarded inner tubes from the waste stream and upcycling them into high-quality products, we prevent rubber from being burned in the open air.
We design bags and accesories by hand.
In the Indore region, we provide employment to people of all classes for which they recieve fair compensation.
We help develop skills and provide comfortable, clean and safe working environment.
Due to the use of robust zippers, very stronge yarn and solid closures, Ecowings products are just as durable in use as they are produced.
Every bag and accesory is unique. Nobody in the world has the same one as you.
Shipping Countries: Netherlands
If the delivered product does not meet the wishes of the buyer, the buyer can return it within 14 working days after receipt of the order, provided the following conditions are met:
- Followed Bluehouse World Step to Request Return
- The goods are returned to Ecowings within 14 days (calculated from the delivery date).
- The goods are in original condition i.e.: not worn; not washed; with attached cards; article is unchanged. A defect/error has not been attempted to be rectified ; item has been handled with care; operating instructions and instructions have been correctly followed.
- The goods are properly packed.
- The return shipment is sufficiently stamped.
If the above return conditions are met, Ecowings will refund the purchase amount, including first delivery costs, to the buyer’s account within 14 days.
- The shipping costs for the return shipment are for the account of the buyer.
- Return shipment is entirely at the risk of the buyer. Ecowings cannot be held liable for missing mail.
- Ecowings guarantees that the products it supplies meet the legal requirements of usability, reliability and lifespan as reasonably intended by the parties to the agreement.
- Insofar as possible, the buyer is obliged to check the delivered product(s) immediately upon receipt or have them checked. If it appears that the delivered product is wrong, defective or incomplete, the buyer must (before proceeding to return) these defects within 2 weeks after discovery, or after this should reasonably have been discovered. to report to Ecowings, by following Bluehouse Return & Refund steps.
- Return of the products by post in (preferably) the original packaging, in the condition in which the buyer received it. That is, undamaged and undamaged. Costs of returning the products are at the expense of the Buyer.
- If it appears that the delivered product(s) does not correspond to the order, Ecowings will replace or repair the delivered product(s) free of charge. The buyer cannot invoke the warranty referred to in item 1 if the delivered product(s) have been exposed to abnormal conditions and/or the buyer has repaired and/or modified the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and/or processed by third parties.