Start your zero waste lifestyle today!
With the Bambooya Minty Pink Safety Razor you shave much closer to the skin than when using a disposable blade. This reduces the risk of skin irritation and ingrown hairs. A closer shave also means you need to shave less often . This is better for our planet and for your wallet. With Bambooya we hope to contribute to reducing the large amount (>10,000 tons) of razor blade waste per year!
With this luxury safety razor from Bambooya you shave very comfortably and you also have an eye catcher in your bathroom! Need more reasons…?
The product and packaging are 100% plastic free!
The safety razor has a closed comb and 3-piece screw closure, which ensures a safe shave. By simply unscrewing the head, the stainless steel blade can be replaced safely and easily.
With normal use, each razor will last approximately 7-11 shaves.
All advantages of this Minty Pink Safety Razor at a glance:
- Sustainable , the handle is made of metal, the blades of stainless steel. In short: 100% plastic free.
- Advantageously , the razor blades are cheaper than the cartridge systems of well-known brands. The handle can last a lifetime with normal use! Save up to €200 per year.
- Better shave , smoother skin, less skin irritation, shave less often.
- Easy and safe , replace the blades safely by unscrewing the head from the 3-piece screw cap.
- Universal , blades from other brands fit on the system.
In the package:
– 1x Safety Razor Minty Pink
– 20x Platinum stainless steel blades
– A good feeling, because you contribute to a more sustainable world 🙂
Bonus tip: Add one of our awesome shaving soap bars, like this one from Zero Waste Path, to your order to complete your new shaving routine. Want to jump-start your new sustainable shaving routine? Check out our Safety Razor Starterskit! All available in Bluehouse
How product is made
The product and packaging are 100% plastic free! The handle is made of metal, the blades of stainless steel. In short: 100% plastic free.
How to use
Using the Bambooya Safety Razor:
Tip: If it is your first shave with a Safety Razor, familiarize yourself with the blade by starting to shave on the simpler areas (e.g. on the legs). As soon as you understand the effect, you can shave the more sensitive areas.
- Make sure the skin area to be shaved is clean. Use warm/lukewarm water for this. Use shaving cream, this ensures less shaving resistance.
- Make sure you hold the Bambooya Safety Razor firmly.
- Hold the razor at an angle (30 degrees) so that the side of the blade touches your skin and pull the skin down taut with your other hand as well. This ensures the closest shave.
- You get the best result by moving the Bambooya Safety Razor with smooth, small movements in the direction of the hair. Make sure you clean the razor sufficiently and get rid of the hair residue during the shave.
- Finish the shave by rinsing the shaved skin surface and then drying it. Tip: use a lotion for moisturizing skin and an extra soft feeling.
With Bambooya we hope to contribute to a sustainable world. If you are not satisfied with your Bambooya purchase, simply return it.