Our collection blends modern design with age old abel weaving techniques capturing the warmth and elegance of Philippines made product with the vibrance of summertime.
How product is made
Inabel is a textile made by hand from a weaving process called Abel using traditional wooden looms by a group of skilled weavers in the northern Philippines. This beautiful and light weight Inabel handwoven towel is the perfect accessory to accompany you all year round.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please send the item(s) back within 7 days starting from day you receive the item. We will initiate refund as soon as we receive the package.
- Request a refund in your dashboard and print the label that will be sent to your email
- Please ensure that the packaging is well packed and protected from possible damage
- A proof of shipment will be handed to you when you hand in the return. We ask you to keep the receipt as we cannot be held responsible for loss or missing items in the package.
- Return fees will be covered by you.
Your opinion matters to us. If you are unhappy with our products, we are willing to compensate for it. From the day you receive your product(s), you have 7 days to request for a refund. via your order in your dashboard. We will initiate full refund once items are received and checked to be complete with no issues. Only products that do not present signs of usage, damage and returns within 15 days from receipt will be refunded. We will assess conditions of items and depreciation may be charged.
However we can’t give you full refund under the following circumstances:
- Your order didn’t arrived due to factors within your control (for example you provided us with the wrong shipping address).
- Your order didn’t arrived due to one or other circumstances outside the control of Always Summer
- Your order has been placed within a sale. In this case you can still change your order amount for other products.