This Zero-Waste Cleaning Kit includes:
- Washing-Up Brush LoofCo: This washing-up brush from Loofco is made from coconut fibers so it is environmentally friendly and can be recycled when it has been used to the max.
- Lemon Syllabub Dish Washing Bar Planet Detox: This dishwashing bar is beautifully scented with lemon syllabub. It is made from all-natural, safe ingredients and does not contain palm oil, SLS, or SLES. It froths up nicely and cuts through grease and dirt on pots, pans, cutlery, and glassware, leaving everything sparkling and squeaky clean.
- 500ml Amber Glass Spray Bottle: This reusable amber glass spray bottle is perfect for DIY cleaning solutions, to spray your plants, or for DIY aromatherapy mixtures. The amber glass protects the contents from sunlight and UV rays to preserve the liquid for longer.
- Tea-Tree and Eucalyptus Toilet Scrub Planet Detox: This wonderful toilet scrubbing powder contains gentle but powerful sodiums and minerals that will clean and disinfect your toilet bowl and freshen up your brush too. The fine grade pumice removes stains and dirt and flushes easily away, leaving only the beautiful scent.
How product is made
- Washing up brush: Coconut husk fibers, galvanized metal core (will not rust).
- Dish washing bar: Glycerin, sodium cocoate, sorbitol, sodium stearate, propylene glycol, sodium cocosulfate, sodium chloride, focus nucifera, sodium citrate, polyglyceryl-4 oleate, citric acid, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate, tetrasodium etiddronate, organic cider vinegar with mother, sodium olefin, lemon essential oil
- Amber spray bottle: Amber glass and reusable black plastic spray
- Toilet scrub: Glycerin, sodium cocoate, sorbitol, sodium stearate, propylene glycol, sodium cocosulfate, sodium chloride, focus nucifera, sodium citrate, polyglyceryl-4 oleate, citric acid, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate, tetrasodium etiddronate, sodium olefin, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, pumice powder, tea-tree oil, eucalyptus oil