Shampoo bar for normal hair with peony. Everyday use.
This shampoo is enriched with powdered peony roots and fragrant ylang-ylang essential oil. It‘s suitable for everyday care of normal hair, thoroughly cleanses, soothes the scalp, and offers gentle conditioning. PINK shampoo is also enriched with hair-loving natural oils, vitamin E, cedarwood and orange essential oils.
- Effective: Solid Shampoos are made from concentrated shampoo ingredients, so they work great for your hair.
- No Water: You only get the actives, so you don’t pay for water. It also means more compact, cheaper and less polluting transportation.
- Biodegradable Ingredients: We don’t use microplastics, silicones or other ingredients that don’t readily biodegrade.
- Zero Waste: Our packaging is 100% backyard compostable within 45 days. Alternatively, choose to buy it in a paper box or even packaging free to ensure nothing is left behind
- Travel Friendly: Light and easy to carry, no worries about spilled liquids in your bag, no restrictions when packing it in a carry-on on a plane.
- Lasting: One shampoo bar lasts just as long, or even longer than a conventional bottle of shampoo.
How product is made
SOLIDU products contain small amounts of RSPO certified (sustainably sourced) palm oil. Even though we only use RSPO oil, we would prefer going palm-free. However, in today‘s cosmetics industry almost all of the naturally-derived materials are at least partially derived from palm.
SOLIDU is an environmentally conscious, innovative cosmetics brand from Lithuania. Created with high quality concentrated active ingredients and no water, the SOLIDU bars don’t contain plastic and are packaged in compostable boxes. While your everyday haircare products contain around 80% water, these bars are made only from the necessary elements: skin-loving active ingredients, botanical oils, extracts, and natural essential oils.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Paeonia Officinalis (Peony) Root Powder, Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Aqua, Coco-Caprylate, Cananga Odorata (Ylang-Ylang) Flower Oil**, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil**, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*/**, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mica, Titanium dioxide, CI 45410:2, Tin Oxide, Linalool***, Limonene***, Citronellol***, Citral***, Geraniol***, Benzyl Benzoate***, Benzyl Salicylate***, Farnesol***.
*Organic Ingredient, **Essential Oil, ***Occurs naturally in essentials oils
- NATURAL & SAFE: packaging is plastic-free and paper-free: it’s produced from starch, bamboo, and charcoal. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable materials on earth, growing up to a meter per day. To make this box, bamboo is processed together with natural starch. The material is dyed with charcoal.
- UPCYCLED: To produce the packaging, bamboo offcuts from the production of bamboo chopsticks are used instead of virgin bamboo.
- COMPOSTABLE: The box can be backyard composted and biodegrades in 45 days. It can even be useful for the soil as a fertilizer or can be mixed into animal feed as a carbohydrate source.
How to use
- Wet your hair.
- Rub the bar between your palms and lather it up.
- Stroke the bar across your hair, massage hair and scalp, rinse.
- Store dry between uses.
• Tear off the paper labels and recycle it with paper.
• Compost the box – it will biodegrade in the soil in 45 days.
• Use up the shampoo and conditioner and leave no trace behind!