This bar is especially suitable for dry hair. With nourishing cocoa butter, a mild conditioner and macadamia oil that makes the hair stronger and less prone to breakage. The soothing aloe vera and calendula extract make your ‘good hair day’ complete.
💚 58 grams for up to 80 washes
- Simply place the bars in the shower for everyday use on one of our handmade soap and shampoo holders.
- Keep the bars away from spraying and splashing water, or keep them out of the shower.
- For best results while traveling, pat the bars dry before storing. That is perfectly possible in our travel buddy. Do not store wet bars in cans or use cans to store the bars in the shower.
How product is made
Our products are made from healthy ingredients that are always clearly labelled. They are free from parabens, sulfates, toxic chemicals and other unnecessary additives – pure and simple….just Elicious
- 💚 96.25% natural ingredients
- 💚 Cruelty-free
- 💚 Vegan
- 💚 SLS and SLES free
- 💚 No parabens
- 💚 No microplastics
- 💚 100% plastic-free packaging
Made in Europe
Ingredients: Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panthenol, Aqua, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, PEG-200 Palmate, Calendula Officinalis Flower, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 19140.
How to use
Rub the shampoo bar between your wet hands and then run your hands through your hair. That way the shampoo bar will last the longest. You can also rub the shampoo bar directly over your wet hair, then you get more foam. Move from the ends to your scalp, massaging gently with your hands to allow it to work in. Then rinse well. Follow with a conditioner bar if necessary and dry and style the hair as usual. For external use only, avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact rinse thoroughly with clean water.