Oily hair shampoo with rosemary and mint
This shampoo bar is for you if you can‘t go without washing your hair even one day! It will thoroughly cleanse and remove excess dirt and sebum, while at the same time keeping your hair healthy, hydrated and not overly dried out. Enriched with natural mango butter and essential oil blend of rosemary, mint, cedarwood, and citrus to help balance out oil production.
It‘s believed that just the aroma of mint essential oil can help people relax and destress. Meanwhile, rosemary essential oil leaves hair soft and shiny, and your scalp clean.
BALANCE is enriched with a special blend of these essential oils to gently stimulate the scalp, increase circulation, and leave you with a feeling of freshness and cleanliness.
- Effective: Solid Shampoos are made from concentrated shampoo ingredients, so they work great for your hair.
- No Water: You only get the actives, so you don’t pay for water. It also means more compact, cheaper and less polluting transportation.
- Biodegradable Ingredients: We don’t use microplastics, silicones or other ingredients that don’t readily biodegrade.
- Zero Waste: Our packaging is 100% backyard compostable within 45 days. Alternatively, choose to buy it in a paper box or even packaging free to ensure nothing is left behind
- Travel Friendly: Light and easy to carry, no worries about spilled liquids in your bag, no restrictions when packing it in a carry-on on a plane.
- Lasting: One shampoo bar lasts just as long, or even longer than a conventional bottle of shampoo.
How product is made
SOLIDU products contain small amounts of RSPO certified (sustainably sourced) palm oil. Even though we only use RSPO oil, we would prefer going palm-free. However, in today‘s cosmetics industry almost all of the naturally-derived materials are at least partially derived from palm.
SOLIDU is an environmentally conscious, innovative cosmetics brand from Lithuania. Created with high quality concentrated active ingredients and no water, the SOLIDU bars don’t contain plastic and are packaged in compostable boxes. While your everyday haircare products contain around 80% water, these bars are made only from the necessary elements: skin-loving active ingredients, botanical oils, extracts, and natural essential oils.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aqua, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil**, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*, Coco-Caprylate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Menthol, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil**, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed**, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Chromium Oxide Green, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Limonene****, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Linalool***, Citral***.
*Essential Oil, **Occurs naturally in essentials oils
- NATURAL & SAFE: packaging is plastic-free and paper-free: it’s produced from starch, bamboo, and charcoal. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable materials on earth, growing up to a meter per day. To make this box, bamboo is processed together with natural starch. The material is dyed with charcoal.
- UPCYCLED: To produce the packaging, bamboo offcuts from the production of bamboo chopsticks are used instead of virgin bamboo.
- COMPOSTABLE: The box can be backyard composted and biodegrades in 45 days. It can even be useful for the soil as a fertilizer or can be mixed into animal feed as a carbohydrate source.
How to use
- Wet your hair.
- Rub the bar between your palms and lather it up.
- Stroke the bar across your hair, massage hair and scalp, rinse.
- Store dry between uses.
• Tear off the paper labels and recycle it with paper.
• Compost the box – it will biodegrade in the soil in 45 days.
• Use up the shampoo and conditioner and leave no trace behind!