What are the benefits:
- It penetrates deeply and quickly into dehydrated skin to nourish and brighten while promoting a natural glow.
- Skin feels softer, smoother, well-hydrated, and radiant.
- It helps to soften the visual effects of sun damage, scarring and ensures your face against the appearance of fine lines and blemishes while leaving your skin looking and feeling healthy and glowing.
10 ml / 0.35 fl.oz.
Want to test it out or bring it with you on the road? No problem. It is also available in a 10ml trial/travel size.
Tried it and love it? Why not get the 30 ml?
How product is made
What’s in it?
Apricot (Prunus armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Marula (Sclerocarya Birrea Seed) Oil, Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Rosehip (Rosa Canina Fruit) Oil, Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Biennis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Rose Damask Oil (Rosa Damascena), Rose Geranium Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens), Frankincense Oil (Botswellia Carterii), Benzyl alcohol*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*.
* Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Helps to reduce redness, smooth and soften fine lines and keep skin hydrated and well-nourished due to the high content of antioxidants, Vitamin C & E, Omega 6 & 9 and linoleic.
Rich in antioxidants like vitamins A & C that can combat against visible sun damage and prevent photoaging and help to hydrate dry skin and aid in the prevention of fine lines and premature aging.
Assists in skin repair and damage control to preserve the skin elasticity, minimize the appearance of fine lines, thanks to the Vitamin E and B-complex. Besides, its anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce redness and soothe the skin.
How to use
- Apply 2-4 drops to the entire face & neck area and massage in upward circular motion after cleanser, mist and serum. Use morning and night.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- Apply sunscreen SPF30 or higher during the day.
- You’re good to glow.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.