Cinnamon is used all over the world and is a wonderfully fragrant spice. What you may not know is that cinnamon also has healing powers. For example, cinnamon has an anti-inflammatory effect, can relieve headaches and much more. Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants. If you have very dry and/or sensitive skin, it is wise to try this soap first (in an inconspicuous place). This handmade soap has many positive effects on the skin but can sometimes cause an allergic reaction.
Like all Elicious handmade soaps, this soap has a high content of natural glycerine; a great ingredient that intensively moisturizes your skin, 100% vegetable and natural.
💚 100 grams
- Simply place the bars in the shower for everyday use on one of our handmade soap and shampoo holders.
- Keep the bars away from spraying and splashing water. Or keep them outside the shower.
- For best results while traveling, pat the bars dry before storing. That is perfectly possible in our travel buddy. Do not store wet bars in cans or use cans to store the bars in the shower. This is where the bars will stick.
How product is made
Our products are made from healthy ingredients that are always clearly labelled. They are free from parabens, sulfates, toxic chemicals and other unnecessary additives – pure and simple….just Elicious
- 💚 Animal testing free & Vegan.
- 💚 SLS and SLES free
- 💚 100% plastic-free packed
- 💚 No microplastics
- 💚 Alcohol-free
Made in Asia
Ingredients: Sustainably grown Palm Oil (Elaeis guineensis), Water (Aqua), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera ), Sodium Hydroxide NaOH (Sodium Hydroxide)*, Coconut Fragrance Oil, Desiccated Coconut (Cocos Nucifera)
*Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap. Nothing is left behind in the final product.
How to use
Apply the soap to the wet body until you have a nice lather, by hand or with a washcloth. Rinse thoroughly. For external use only. To clean your face you can make a nice foam with the soap bar between your hands and then wash your face with it. Our soaps last longest and perform best if they can dry in between washes.
For external use only, avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact rinse thoroughly with clean water.