Who am I?
Hello, My name is Eucalyptus Cinerea! I belong to the Myrtaceae family consisting of more than 600 different species. Because of my beautiful round green-silver leaves I am also called the Silver Dollar Tree. As I get older my leaves will become more elongated. My bruised leaves give off a menthol smell. Did you know that you can pour boiling water over a handful of leaves for a wellness scent?
Where do I come from?
I am originally from the southeastern part of Australia where I am the Koala’s favorite snack.
How big will I get?
I am a medium-sized tree species and in my native country I can grow up to 30 meters tall when planted in solid soil. I can easily grow to 40cm in a small pot.
How much do I want to drink?
I like high humidity and I like to be in slightly moist soil, so give me regular water! Do not let the soil dry out, I can tolerate a period of drought but my leaves will then wilt. I do recover, but my wilted leaves no longer do this.
Where do I want to be and what temperatures do I like?
I usually love a lot of light, so I like to be in full sun! However, be careful when there is a very strong sun, then I can burn especially when I stand behind the glass.
How product is made
Because it is a natural product, our range is partly seasonal.
How to use
- Step 1: place the coconut tablets in the jar and pour 200 ml of water on it.
- Step 2: plant two seeds as deep as they are large, NOTE: do not plant the seeds too deep!! Sow a maximum of 1mm deep. Leave some space between the seeds so they don’t interfere with each other when germinating. You can keep the other seeds if the seeds do not germinate after the specified period.
- Step 3: Wrap the jar with cling film and put the jar in a warm, light place.
- Step 4: keep the soil moist during the germination time.
- Step 5: give your plant(s) a name!
- Step 6: wait, the germination of this plant takes about 2 weeks