A sports bra is your best workout buddy. Here is why.
Women’s breast health is one of the most important issues.👩🏾🤝👩🏽 No matter which size you have and how intensive your workout is, you should always wear the right sports bra that gives you the needed support.
As the breast has no muscles and is not connected to any muscles in the body, the breast moves independently of the rest of a woman’s body. It can bounce from 4 to 14cm depending on your size. Continuous and repetitive movements can result in soreness and pain. A proper sports bra gives you the right support, prevents breast pain and limits movement when exercising.
Moreover, without proper support, the skin and Cooper’s ligaments can break down and cause sagging. Once your Cooper’s ligaments stretch out, they do not bounce back.
And last, but not least, the right sports bra increases your performance, makes your workout pleasant and makes you feel confident.
Isn’t it a time to treat yourself with a beautiful sports bra?
High support sports bra with a curved V neckline & slim straps, which you can easily adjust. Combine it with ankle-biter leggings or biker shorts. Add a sustainable scrunchie to finish the look.
- Finest quality fabric, made of ECONYL® yarn, the high quality 100% regenerated nylon fiber made from nylon waste otherwise polluting the Earth, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic rescued from all over the world.
- As well as being a solution on waste, ECONYL® regenerated nylon is also better when it comes to a climate change. It reduces the global warming impact of nylon by up to 90% compared with the material from oil.
- Has proven to last 2 x longer than other fabrics.
- Highest possible UV Protection (UPF 50+).
- Soft material & second-skin effect.
- Lightweight & Breathable.
- Ultrachlorine resistant.
- Resistant to external substances like sunscreen and oil.
- Muscle control & Excellent compression.
- Shape retention, excellent coverage and pilling resistance.
- Perfect fit, two-way stretch and extra comfort.
- 78% ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon, 22% EA.
Hoe het product wordt gemaakt
Our products are fairly made in Indonesia. High unemployment and little education, infant mortality, malnutrition and the danger of trafficking are urgent problems in Indonesia. Especially Balinese Women and Children in particular face extreme challenges to survival. Unsanitary conditions in substandard housing, lack of running water, prevalent sewage. 35% of Balinese teeter on the brink, with income just marginally above poverty. That’s why at Save The Wave we decided to contribute to this situation and have found a manufacturer in Bali, that provides jobs for women and demonstrates good working conditions comparable to western standards.
BUST. Measure the fullest area of your bustline.
WAIST. Use the tape to circle your waist at your natural waistline, which is located above your belly button and below your ribs.
HIP. This is the widest part of your glutes. Make sure the tape is parallel to the floor.
–Wear more than once. It’s not necessary to wash your set after every use. Just rinse it quickly with cold water to get rid of possible external substances like suncream and chlorine. Only wash clothes when they are dirty.
-Hand wash. It also helps to save energy and water.
-In case you decided to use the washing machine, wash at a maximum of 30 degrees and eco-friendly program and make sure your machine is full.
–Use a laundry bag to prevent shedding microfibers from ending up in oceans. Remember to wash cold, use liquid detergent (less friction and shedding).
–Don’t use the dryer. Tumble Drying increases the fragility of our clothes and increases microfiber shedding during the next wash.
–Mix and match. Our collection is built that way, that you are free to mix and match our models and colours the way you like for double sustainability. And don’t worry if you wear the same thing a couple of days in a row.
– According to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. This means that there are no harmful substances in the textile.
– By the Sustainable Apparel Coalition for the use of The Higg Index.
– In addition, the fabric complies with The Global Recycle Standard (GRS).