New in our range: a sustainable alternative to kitchen paper!
Our next step in a sustainable lifestyle: Bamboo kitchen paper. Ideal as a replacement for paper kitchen towels. Bamboo kitchen paper is better for your wallet and more importantly: better for the environment!
This package contains 2 Bambooya rolls with 20 sheets of bamboo kitchen paper each. A Bambooya roll replaces up to 65 normal kitchen rolls! Will you join us in improving a sustainable lifestyle? #Savetheplanet
- Cost-effective: Stop wasting money on a traditional disposable kitchen roll today. The Bambooya bamboo kitchen roll offers an excellent price-quality ratio as 1 Bambooya roll replaces up to 65 traditional kitchen rolls.
- Reusable: Bambooya kitchen paper can be washed up to 50 times in the washing machine. By regularly rinsing the kitchen paper by hand, the use per sheet can increase up to 100 times!
- Antibacterial: Bamboo fiber contains a natural substance that kills more than 70% of all bacteria. In addition, bamboo fiber is very soft and unscented. This makes it suitable for all skin types and safe for the entire household.
- Applicability: Bamboo kitchen paper can be used just like traditional kitchen paper for:
- Dusting, wiping and polishing.
- In the kitchen, bathroom, car, window cleaning, dusting and more.
- The following surfaces (& more): Steel, Granite, Plastic, Wood, Glass, Ceramic, and Leather.
– 2 Bambooya kitchen rolls of 20 sheets each, 29cm x 30cm.
Met Bambooya hopen we bij te dragen aan een duurzame wereld. Als je niet tevreden bent met je Bambooya-aankoop, stuur hem dan gewoon terug.
Hoe het product wordt gemaakt
Made of Bamboo
Hoe te gebruiken
The Bambooya kitchen towels can easily be rinsed by hand or washed in the washing machine at a maximum temperature of 40°C. You can then simply hang up the wipes and let them dry. Dry wipes out in a tumble dryer. You can then easily roll up the wipes again.