For consumers and sellers.
We connect thoughtful buyers with ethical producers to facilitate the positive impact of our consumptions.
Our mission is to create a community that interacts for the good of the environment, where conscious goods can be easily accessed to encourage the change of habits. That is why we prioritize respectful resulteert friendly behavior for the collaboration of the growing community.
These guidelines determine what is and what is not allowed on Bluehouse, and apply to every type of content on our platform.
CHOOSE A TOPIC
Participants in Bluehouse
Behaviour of users within our platform.
- Respect other members’ privacy, and protect your own. Don’t share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site. This includes, but is not limited to, transaction details, personal contact details and the verbatim contents of private correspondence.
- Be honest and transparent about who you are. Don’t use a fake identity.
- Be respectful towards other sellers and, when in doubt, lead with kindness, assume best intentions and act on that basis. Don’t use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific seller, an Bluehouse representative, shop, listing or category of item.
- Don’t use community spaces to coordinate pricing or discuss fee avoidance with other sellers.
- Don’t publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Don’t engage in illegal activity or activity that infringes someone’s intellectual property, or encourage others to engage in that type of activity.
Anti discrimination and hate speech policy
Bluehouse prohibits the use of our Services to discriminate against people based on the following personal attributes (collectively, “protected groups”):
- National origin
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Any other characteristic protected under applicable law
Whether you engage with public features on Bluehouse, such as listing items, using community spaces, and writing reviews, or having direct communication with other members of the Bluehouse community, discrimination and hate speech are not allowed.
If you think discrimination or hate speech has occurred on Bluehouse, please report it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org